The village maintains a list of persons who have requested to receive notice of any proposed ordinances that affect the allowable use of property they own.  Any property owner may add their name to the list.  If you are interested in being added to the list and receiving such notices, please contact the village clerk and inform her of your name and how you would like to receive the notice.  Options for receiving notice include:  U.S. mail, email, or text.